Timmins, Ontario

Complaing about my Seimons hearing aid,purchsed seimons hearing aid for my left ear, price was crazy have had nothing but problems from the gehko, had to have fixed 3 times since purchase , terrible experience have still cannot hear with it will be seeking service else ware. will never understand Why? they treat customers like that will never purchase another siemons hearing aid again terrible product, terrible price, terrible service ,tired of being ripped off struggling senior would like more info on what can be done about this problem with no money involved every time I have something done it's costing me money I cannot afford some times I wonder if they make their hearing aids to malfunction all the time so we s seniors go back and pay ,pay ,pay.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Siemens. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Siemens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Siemens to other companies on our site.

Comments