Siemens Customer Service
Customer service, After sales service, Performance of the product, Warranty policy, Product quality
Electrical, engineering and automation solutions, products, software, and services to the industrial, manufacturing, and construction industries.
Siemens AG is a public German company. The company was founded in 1847 by Werner von Siemens in Berlin, Germany. Werner von Siemens invented a telegraph that used a needle to mark the sequence of letters. At the present time the company is headquartered in Munich, Germany. Siemens AG is the leading engineering conglomerate in Europe. The tagline of the company is: "Global network of innovation." Siemens AG has six business divisions that include Automation and Control, Power, Information and Communication, Transportation, Medical, and Lighting divisions.
At the present time, Siemens has completed its American initial public offering in 2001.
Siemens is ranked 210 out of 2452 in Appliances and Electronics category
Where Reviews Came From
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Keene, New Hampshire, United States
- Basauri, Basque Country, Spain
- Champlin, Minnesota, United States
- Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
- Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
- Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
- Wright, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- Ramsey, Illinois, United States
- Whitefield, Karnataka, India
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Siemens to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future